The A.W. Chesterton family is over one thousand employees strong worldwide—with an average tenure of more than twelve years.
A Great Place to Work
Chesterton strives to be the first choice of industrial customers around the world looking to seal critical equipment equipment and improve long-term reliability and productivity. To reach our goal, Chesterton is committed to providing the best possible climate to maximize personal and professional development and goal achievement for all employees. We foster individual creativity as well as a spirit of teamwork within a progressive work environment so new ideas turn into actions that lead to proven results.
View Current Career Opportunities
Chesterton's greatest asset continues to be our employees. We invite you to consider joining our team and perhaps become a sealing specialist!
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic, Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Section 125 plans
- Paid Holidays; Vacation; Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- In House Training Programs
- Service Award Program
- Scholarship Program
For more information on a career with Chesterton, visit our corporate website.